STIGA CYBERSHAPE Wood Blade
- An offensive table tennis blade with a revolutionary, patent pending and design-protected shape that provides an optimised hitting area.
- The symbiosis of exclusive materials, the unique Cybershape design, result in a flexible blade that fits several different play styles.
- Developed together with STIGA professional players to work optimally with a wide range of STIGA’s table tennis rubbers.
- According to measurements from tests carried out in collaboration with KTH, Cybershape has a larger sweet spot placed higher up on the blade than a standard shape which gives more power in your strokes without losing control of the ball.
- Handles are made of the top-quality Italian wood and have a surface roughness that ensures an optimal gripping surface without the handle feeling slippery.
- Factory-lacquered surface and a weight of: 80-85 g without the three extra weight which allows you to customize the weight and balance.